Return Fire AKA the sequel to Forgotten Warrior and Jungle Wolf. Dear god, why did they expand the Jungle Wolf franchise? I find it mysterious that there was a market for Ron Marchini flicks in general. First of all, Jungle Wolf is not in a jungle this time around, but rather some sort of industrial lot filled with pipes. Not a whole lot is explained, he's back in the US or something and is immediately pursued by thugs. It is all set to music lifted straight from a bad 50s thriller and immensely uninteresting. The badguy is sort of cool though, as he kills some dudes in the office of his evil drug lair and insists that the bodies should be left there to make an example. I guess smell is not an issue. Adam West is in this flick for some reason, but it's all for nothing though, seeing as Jungle Wolf 2 is fucking horrible. I guess I'll have to watch Jungle Wolf 3 now, just to get it done. Be gentle Marchini.

No comments:
Post a Comment