A mondo report on the occult from 1970, brought to you by the man behind "Sweden: Heaven and Hell"! While this one is quite ridiculous (not as silly as the aforementioned film mind you), and a lot of stuff is clearly staged as usual, I still think the general vibe of this one is great. Nonstop ceremonies, devil worship, strange cults and odd rites for about an hour and a half. Just up my alley!
The VHS-transfer I had available of this was of foul quality, so I'll probably have to rewatch this either when the Italian language version gets subtitles, or when someone makes a fandub using the much better looking TV-rip available. The Italian narration of these docus are usually far superior to the English ones in my experience anyways, so let's hope some subtitles turn up.
The VHS-transfer I had available of this was of foul quality, so I'll probably have to rewatch this either when the Italian language version gets subtitles, or when someone makes a fandub using the much better looking TV-rip available. The Italian narration of these docus are usually far superior to the English ones in my experience anyways, so let's hope some subtitles turn up.

No comments:
Post a Comment