I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting of a flick called The Complicated Raping Case. The streak of amusing catIIIs had to end eventually. The mistress of an old man (as sweaty as he is rich) is discovered dead and someone starts blackmailing his wife for some reason. There was some raping or something as well, but the whole situation is somewhat confusing due to the often incomprehensible subtitles. To be honest the "raping case" in question does not seem particularly complicated at all, but rather quite straight forward. However the various cops in the flick keeps on the repeating lines like "this case looks complicated" and similar shit nonstop. The Complicated Raping Case is basically a dull as fuck police procedural, riddled with tedious and awkward sex-scenes that seem utterly out of place. Lawrence Ng supposedly makes an appearance in this, I didn't see him though, seeing as it was impossible to pay attention to the movie. Don't waste any time on this stinker.

No comments:
Post a Comment