Computer Superman (1977) - Sompote Sands


Let me first admit, that my knowledge and understanding of Thai is rather limited. This means of course that I didn't really understand a word being said in this Sompote Sands film. Four dudes - one with giant hands, one with giant ears, one with a tail and one with an exceptionally runny nose (?) - gets yelled at by their dads and team up to battle with thugs. At least that's what I think happened. Anyways, taildude is turned into an awesome cyborg by this utterly eccentric scientist-chap and he saves the day! This is definitely a comedy of sorts though and the special effects are sweet (running-scenes especially). I'm assuming this must have been popular when it was originally released, because its pretty neat even without me being able to understand the dialogue. I'm definitely hoping subtitles will be made for this one day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment