A gloomy weirdo returns from the US and figures he should start kidnapping chicks, keep nude slaves and stab people from time to time. Apparently he's been acquitted of some similar shenanigans over in the states already, and this pisses off an equally gloomy journalist played by Anthony Wong. For some reason Mr. weirdo was in the US army and now flaunts his dog tags all over the place. Apparently this is a bad thing and Wong is not pleased. There's some flashbacks with child abuse (don't throw cigarettes at your kids unless you want them to turn into weirdos), before it ends with some nutty facemorphing nonsense. A few weeks have passed since I watched this to be honest, and my memory of this thing is somewhat blurred. I guess the fact that I've managed to forget so much about this in such a short time, speaks volumes about whether you should bother watching it or not. Utterly forgettable.

No comments:
Post a Comment