Devil's Woman is somewhat of a perfect example of what I think of when I see cat III mentioned. It manages to mix themes like rape, black magic, cops, Southeast Asia and comedy together in typical Hong Kong fashion. Baldie Elvis Tsui stars as a badass cop, who becomes clairvoyant after getting mixed up in some hex business. This time we are dealing with busty actresses worshiping "Sedan", if we are to trust the subtitles. I assume we in fact should not trust the subtitles, as they surely are referring to "Satan", and not a car type. At least we're not dealing with Carla-worshipers! Top loony wizard, Ben Ng appears too, and it should come as no surprise that he's the one casting the rape-hexes in this flick. Elvis is in deep shit in Devil's Woman, calling in sick for work due to blue balls, having a bloody fetus blasted at him by means of shotgun, getting raped by ghosts and having no girlfriend :'( Thoroughly entertaining cat III romp! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment